Today I have been browsing different colours and techniques to make life simple by ditching the complicated makeup routines and swapping them for easy simple steps, but still providing you with the ultimate killer look! In my digging I found a few articles based on smokey eyes, but with using purples. It was hard to choose from which shades of purple to use and what style. So I kind of combined a few together to create my own. It is far better to be creative and use your own ideas as well!
1. Coat your lids with a purple cream shadow. Using your clean fingertip, press a violet-colored cream eyeshadow onto your eyelid from your lash line to the crease, Wait a few seconds and then layer the cream shadow to achieve your desired intensity.
2. Add dimension to your eye. Apply a deeply shaded shadow into the crease of your eye and up toward your browbone. This instantly adds dimension and depth to your look.
3. Line your eyes with shadow. Press a powder eyeshadow in a shimmery reddish-purple hue along the lash line, and use a smudger brush to apply it along your lower lash line.
4. Brush on a little shimmery shadow for sparkle. Pat a coppery, purple-pink shade eyeshadow over the center of eyelids to make your eyes pop
5. Line your eyes for definition. Run an eggplant-colored eye pencil along your upper lash line to define your eyes and make them stand out that much more.
6. Layer mascara onto your lashes. You can use your favorite mascara here, but here I used 3D fiber lash mascara for the ultimate definition.
7. Complement your eyes with a coordinating lip color.
The remainder photographs are examples of what one coat can do the lashes to make a difference!