There is nothing more important then a perfect skin care routine, especially on the face and neck. The face and neck go through a lot of punishment throughout the day makeup, battle with the wind and dirt from every day routines. Each morning I will make sure I stick to my skin care routine to help prevent breakouts and clogged pores. I am extra careful when selecting products to make sure I am not putting any harsh chemicals onto my face that will more then likely do more damage then good.
Step 1: Cleanse
- Using a cleanser that is suitable for your skin type, put a small amount on the palm of your hand
- Using upward strokes, massage into the skin. Cleansers flush out the pores and helps smooth them out.
- Remove the cleanser according to the instructions, with a damp facial cloth, making sure it is a clean one. If using a wash off cleanser, remove with warm water.
Step 2: Tone
- Spray toner onto a fresh cotton pad
- Wipe over the face and neck
Step 3: Moisturize
- Apply 1-2 pumps of moisturizer onto your fingers
- Massage upwards and outwards all over the face and neck
- Makeup can then be applied
Step 4: Special attention products
Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long.
Cleanse. Moisturize. Refresh. Wash away impurities and get glowing with the energizing properties of ginkgo biloba and the purifying power of horse chestnut. Illuminate Clean is perfect for normal/dry skin.
Keep your sweet face fresh and oil-free with Illuminate Clear. Garden chrysanthemum revives while licorice root and aloe vera soothe. It’s just right for oily skin, but gentle enough for any skin type.
Made to suit all skin types, it delivers the hydration your face is craving.