You can purchase these products >>HERE<<
The big question is…. How to chose the right eye shadow pigment to really highlight those eyes?
When choosing the right colour to apply, you need to put in mind
- Hair colour
- Skin complexion
- Skin tone
- Eye colour
Eye Shadow for different eye colour:
- Purple shades
- bronze, grey and beige for perfect smokey eyes
- Blunt orange
- Dark brown
- Cool colours, such as pale pinks, violet, purple, pale medium blue,
- midnight or deep blue
- Netural shades
Eye shadow for different skin tones:
Stay away from dark grey colours and aim for soft greens, cool pinks, purples, golds, medium grey, light brown and pale greens. These coulours help to compliment your skin tone and you’re eyes without standing out to much. The whole focus should not be on you’re eyes. As this can ruin the over all look you are trying to achieve. To contour choose eye shadow colours a few shades darker then your skin so it does not overwhelm the eyes. Using a grey or brown eye liner will go together perfectly, black can be used but making sure the colour is not to bold.
Dark skin tones can use shades such as coral, soft greens, light browns, pink, taupe, ivory, bronze. These colours will provide a subtle natural look and really compliment the skin tone.
Cool Skin tone:
With a cool skin tone use silvers, dark greens, lilac, teal, turquoise.
Different hair colours:
use blacks, browns, purple, yellow, green, golds and neutrals
Use greys, pinks, blacks, blues, green and golds
black, pink, gold and olives. These colours will go together nicely as red hair is quite a dramatic colour. Therefore will really highlight your hair as well as your eyes.
- Chose a set of eye shadows that will compliment each other well
- Wear according to time and event. Night outs aim for shimmery, or glittery eye shadows and for casual office/work aim for matte eye shadows.
- The brightest/lightest eye shadows can be used for the entire eyelid and hint of colours are blended on various areas of the eye
- Experiment with different colours and combinations
- Begin with small amounts and increase gradually for desired look, better to have to little then to much.
- Always buy the best high quality eye shadows, cheaper brands tend not to apply nicely. Or colours apeear different on application.