Today I woke up and prepared my skin with my usual younique divine moisturizer. I applied this evenly on my face and neck and the went on to create my hair style for the day.
Once I allowed the moisturizer time to soak into my skin and do it’s job I then completed my make up. But the one product I want to highlight is younique’s stiff upper lip stain. I am not even sure there is a word to describe how amazing this product is. (This is why I love my job so much! I am in my element right now with trying and testing all the products and so far all have just been totally fantastic!!)
The lip stain is available in 7 different shades
- Shy, this is the lightest shade, which is a nice light pink
- Sappy, Shade up from Shy making it a perfect daily colour.
- Skittish, bright, fun and perfect for Spring, this colour suits both pale and tanned skin tones.
- Saucy, red in colour
- Sultry, cranberry colour
- Sleek, brown/plum colour
- Savy, purple colour
Why you need Younique’s stiff upper lip in YOUR life right now!!!
❤ You can kiss endlessly, smooch-proof
❤ Long lasting
❤ You can drink from a glass without leaving a mark on the glass
❤ No reapplying
❤ Can apply more coats for a more vibrant and dramatic colour
Helpful tips to consider:
* For dry chapped lips use a toothbrush to exfoliate the skin as you want the lips to be smooth as possible to avoid patchy coverage.
* Make sure lip stain is DRY before applying another coat.
* If you do not like the matte finish look then you can apply a clear lip gloss or balm over the top to give the lips a bit of a shine.
* Apply on bare lips, no balm or residue before applying. This will make the product go on even and dry nicely.
How to remove the lip stain:
Apply some petrolum jelly or chap stick and allow a few minutes then wipe off, alternatively you can use a make up remover cloth or eye make up remover pad.
Would like to state with rubbing, as you may have to rub a little to remove the lipstain off is to nourish the lips with lip balm afterwards to prevent damage to the lips.