WHERE TO BUY:
Like many other women out there I have tried and tested various mascara’s that have promised benefits such as “volume” “length” “definition” Some have also claimed to give the dramatic false lash look. I have discovered that the only way I could get the dramatic eyelash look was to apply false eyelashes. Applying false eyelashes became a bit of a headache for me due to the messy adhesive. I also found false lashes difficult to apply correctly and sometimes giving to much of a super dramatic look. Removal of false eyelashes could sometimes be difficult after a long evening out. Often I pulled at my own lash hairs which could be uncomfortable.
I soon discovered a solution to my problem Younique 3D fiber lashes+ This is the very mascara that lead me to starting my journey as a younique presenter. I was highly impressed with the product, that I wanted to share and inspire others.
So what is the big hype?
Younique 3D fiber lashes+ was
- Easy to apply
- had a deep rich colour
- coats easy
- 400% average volume enhancement results
- ophthalmologic tested and approved
- added benefit of uplift eye serum
- squalane, vitamins E&C, enzymes and emollients
- Nourishes and conditions the lashes
These are my personal results with just one coat:
After experimenting with the mascara and some research I learnt a few tips and tricks to get the best out of the 3D fiber lashes+
- The insert says apply over regular mascara, I personally decided not to use a regular mascara underneath as it tended to clump a bit more, which gave a uneven appearance. But if you must use a regular mascara underneath I would highly recommend using a lengthening mascara and not a thickening)
- Careful not to use to much fibers/gel when applying. When using the gel for the first time, a lot can get on the lash brush, I recommend scraping a bit off. Build up the layers, rather then attempting to achieve the volume and length in one coat.
- Let the fibers set long enough, so they have time to stick to the gel, not allowing this time the fibers will stick to the wand.
- Use method
- 1 GEL EYE 1
- 2 GEL EYE 2
- 3 FIBERS EYE 1
- 4 FIBERS EYE 2
- 5 GEL EYE 1 (TO SET)
- 6 GEL EYE 2 (TO SET)
- 7 REPEAT TO CONTINUE DESIRED LENGTH AND THICKNESS
I also find useful a lash comb to seperate the lashes. Which you can find here: